Comfort: optimum air humidification with Pichler LBE
Impact of room humidity
40 - 60% ROOM AIR HUMIDITY AS A MAJOR COMFORT FACTOR:
It is known that a relative air humidity level between 40 an 60 % represents the ideal level in interior spaces, from a hygienic point of view and to protect our health.
- A relative air humidity level of less than 40% may cause mucous membranes to dry out and therefore may bring about an increased susceptibility to colds, since drier air affects the cleaning function of the trachea surface.
- In turn, air that is too humid can, depending on the season, promote mold growth indoors in the medium and long term. Depending on the season, this is above 60% in summer and above 50-55% in winter.
The ideal relative room air humidity level for protecting our health is between 40% and 60%. And in times like these this is a significnt contribution to infection protection.
AIR HUMIDIFICATION WITH PICHLER LBE:
The purposes of the automatic air humidification unit from PICHLER are the active humidification of the room air and reheating dwellings and recreation rooms. Benefits:
- A constant and optimum air humidity level in living spaces
- Configurable in ranges of 40% to 60% relative humidity
- Natural principle of evaporation
- Hygienically safe operation, confirmed by independent external hygiene reports
- Can be integrated subsequently into all ventilation systems, suitable for retrofitting
- Simple operation
» Overview: optimal indoor humidity with air humidification
» Overview domestic ventilation